Custom Orders Policy
A custom order item is made according to the specifications of the buyer and is considered unique or one-of-a-kind.
We are happy to custom order any product for builders, contractors, hotels, or any of our customers to their specifications with the following conditions:
- All custom order items purchased must be paid in this manner. 50% of the purchase price must be paid at the time of order. The balance will be due once the item is completed.
- A 50% cancellation fee will be charged on all canceled custom orders prior to completion of manufacture.
- Once your custom order item has begun manufacture your order is non-returnable and non-refundable under any reason or circumstance.
- Date of delivery is an ESTIMATE ONLY and is based on information provided to LightUpMyHome.com by our manufactures. Actual delivery WILL vary from any and all delivery estimates.
- We reserve the right to change delivery dates at our discretion. LightUpMyHome.com is not responsible for ANY delays from our manufacturers and/or freight carriers due to back orders, production delays, natural disasters and/or acts of god.
International Orders Policy
We are happy to ship our products to select countries outside the US.
When ordering from LightUpMyHome.com, you’re responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. All charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. We will not be held responsible for any delays associated with international shipments.